15/11/11

I 've llived and died – over and over again
Reborn
I've loved and hated - A million times
Heart breaking
I've smiled and cried - Even yesterday
I’ve lost myself; Founded this morning
I’ve told lies - Not to hurt
I stick to the right
I color my soul - With true colors
I can be everyone’s friends
As I 've walked in ways of solitude
Alone
Naked and helpless
Strong and Proud
I have no lessons to teach
A few stories to share
Then you decide what to learn
I’m no Judge/No God/No Saint
I’d rather be a sinner
Cuz my sins made me who I am
Someone who carries a nice word
A soft touch
A bright face
Someone who understands
Life and Death/Love and Hate/Smile and Tear/Loneliness and Crowd/Shine and Dark/ Peace and Hell/Pain and Sorrow/Yes and No/Self and Us
This Is me
Everyday walking towards tomorrow
 The new –my future
Softly carrying the old
My past is not a weight
But what makes me shine in the present
My “today and now”
by Vânia Medina
photo by Alexander Kharlamov in olhares.com fotografia online

Sem comentários: