10/04/12

Simple things…made with love…by a Real Man...Make a Simple Woman Happy

Ryan Murphy "Romantic Sunset"

He gives me flowers/I’d be happy with a l smile

He gives me chocolates/ I’d be happy with a sweet long kiss

He takes me to have dinner in a fancy & expensive restaurant/ I’d be happy only with a homemade cook especially for me

He gives an engagement ring/ I’d be happy with a truly deeply said & felt “I love you”

If diamonds are a girl’s best friend/Then I’m not a girl

Still I feel like a WOMAN/who knows what she wants

A REAL MAN’s love

I have my own stuffs/ I buy all things I need and want/ I pay my own bills

From you the only thing I want is YOU

That’s all you can give me to make me happy

Yes/I’m telling you looking in your eyes as sure as I never was that you are the man I want

What are you going to do about that? / To be scared and run away or stay, try and

Roberto Carnevali "Two hearts"
Make love to me as you never did to anyone else before…?









by Vânia Isabel Medina
Photos in photo.net




Sem comentários: